Learn more about us as a potential employer while we learn more about you. Our internship opportunities enable you to use what you’ve learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. Also they’re a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
We have currently opened the followings interns program on the behalf of you;
In addition to, Internship are available for outstanding undergraduate and graduate university students. Assignments generally last twelve to 15 weeks. When you participate, you’ll:
- Gain hands-on experience by participating in live projects.
- Explore skills under the supervision and guidance of experienced professionals.
- Use our internship program as a gateway to explore job opportunities with our world-wide, well-known, established organizations such as Manufacturing, Import and Export, Travel and Tourism after graduation.
Why Internship with us?
Internship in Accounting
Location: Nayabazar-16, Kathmandu-Nepal
Accountants are employed by organizations or private clients to audit accounts, provide financial advice and undertake accounts administration.
Accountants go through a rigorous recruitment and qualification process.
Also accountants provide financial advice to clients that range from multinational organizations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses. And accountants often specialize in particular areas of practice, including audit, management consultancy, recovery, forensic accountancy, taxation, assurance, and corporate finance. Typical duties include:
- preparing accounts and tax returns
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- auditing financial information
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- analyzing accounts and business plans
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis
- dealing with insolvency cases
- negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organizations
- meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
Studies and practical experience: Prior knowledge necessary: The internship requires prior knowledge and is therefore particularly suitable for students or trainees in the field of the internship. Your tutor/the team will familiarize you with all tasks and will provide support during your activities. Additionally, it is important that you are eager to learn and interested.
Time Limitation: We suggests you to spend the full time during your internship period.
Minimum Age: No Limitation.
Nationality: Our programs are available to all nationalities.