Makalu Base Camp Camping Trekking is challenging and an outstanding camping trekking in eastern Nepal. Makalu is 5th Highest Mountain in the world .Makalu Base Camp is near by the top of the world Everest which is challenging and an outstanding camping trekking in eastern Nepal. This region is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture. This trek is taken as difficult and possible with previous trekking. Its help you to learn the daily lifestyle of Sherpa, Rai and limbus and their culture. In this trek you will pass with the beautiful views of mountains, rivers,waterfall,lake and etc.
Makalu Base Camp camping trekking offers an opportunity to explore high-altitude terrains, snow-clad landscapes and ethnic Himalayan lifestyle. Our journey begins with an hour-long flight to Tumlingtar whereas the real trek starts from Chichila. Due to its isolation and lack of tea houses this area still receives few trekkers. Sherpa, Rai and Limbus are the main habitants of the region. Walking north of the Arun river to Sedua and Nun, then crossing Barun La(4110m.) into the upper Barun Khola valley for a close look at Makalu(8463m).The second part of the trek is very difficult and almost impossible without previous experience. This trek is ideal choice to have real adventure of Nature an Natural resource.
Makalu mountainIt is 5th highest mountain in the world. It is situated on eastren side of Nepal. It’s elevation is 8,485 m (27,838 ft). Makalu has two notable subsidiary peaks. Kangchungtse, or Makalu II (7,678 m) lies about 3 km (2 mi) north-northwest of the main summit. At first it was climbed by an American team led by William siri in the spring of 1954.
Our team member will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few meters from the exit door. Please check your name at Showcard. He will bring you to hotel in Kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes. After refreshment, we will brief your plan more visibly.
White water rafting
Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and we can make shorter and longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programmer.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with hot beverage and snacks whilst on trekking.
- Tented camp accommodation whilst on trekking.
- Makalu Barun National Park permits fees.
- An experienced fluent English speaking guide trained and licences by Government of Nepal, Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation.
- Highly experienced trekking porter.
- Staff food, accommodation, clothing, salary & insurance.
- All necessary ground transportation.
- Airport transfers.
- All governmental procedure.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepali restaurant.
- Personal bar bill, travel insurance/International airfare
- Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tips etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- Available at Royal Nepalese Embassies and Royal Nepalese Consulates abroad or on arrival at TribhuvanInternational Airport in Kathmandu.
- Sight seeing tour and All the entrance fees of temple in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley.
- Lunch and Dinner while at Kathmandu and Pokhara ( Allow Rs 1500.00 per person per day for your meals and drinks)
- Services not mentioned herein